• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 and F4 Clone PCB Reissue group buy, also F5 PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks everybody.

Here's finalized F5 board (didn't check for errors yet). The size is 2.4 x 1.7

Attachments

• f5.gif
    f5.gif
    41 KB · Views: 793
Peter Daniel said:
I was playing with the idea of F5 as well, after all it would be nice continuation of the whole series of those mini amp boards.

Peter, could you accomodate the assymetrical mounting pattern (i.e. for the stand offs) that the F4 board uses as well?

oops, just saw your post... yeah, that won't work...

edit: what about accommodating the Caddock power resistors?

Payment sent for one F3 amplifier PCB and one F3 power supply PCB. I will hold off on the F4 boards in favor of the F5 boards that Peter is proposing.

Peter, thank you very much for your service provided.

Mithomas, thank you very much for organizing the Group Buy.

Mr. Pass, thank you very much for sharing your IP.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Re: F5 board grounds

jims said:
Hi Peter

For the F5 board, could not find out grnd, or PS V+ or V- grounds. Are you planning on using a chassis star gnd?

JimS

Does this help?

Input - green is after diode DC 0v, yellow is 18v.

DC input after diodes

white is v+, wire two hear for a channel each. the bare wire is the star ground point, yellow is v-.

V+ V- and ground as bus wire

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.