• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 and F4 Clone PCB Reissue group buy, also F5 PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm ready to collect payments:

The amp board has a scoring line and is good for two channels.

The F3 PS board is good for dual mono supply. If you want to add more capacitance, you would need two of those boards.

A single F4 PS board, providing symmetrical voltage, is good for stereo setup only, you need two of those for dual mono.

Prices below include shipping and handling:

Amp board, F3 or F4 $15
PS board, F3 or F4 $15

Prices in USD, paypal payment to my e-mail address posted here: http://audiosector.com/contact.asp

All boards will be shipped by airmail, with no tracking and no insurance and I cannot assume responsibility for lost packages. If you need insurance, please add $7 to your order.

You can see the boards here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1230598#post1230598

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1298349#post1298349

Attachments

• f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,274
The regular airmail shipping is already included in the price of the boards; each board is $15.

If you need insurance, it is $7 extra, no matter how many boards.

If you combine F3 and F4 orders, please specify if PS is for F3 or F4 amp, as those two PS boards are different (one is dual positive voltage, the other is symmetrical: +/-)

I must say, that in previous runs, there were no issues with lost packages. There were couple cases when Italian Customs hold the boards for few months, but other than that, I don't recall any losses, however, you never know ;)

I was playing with the idea of F5 as well, after all it would be nice continuation of the whole series of those mini amp boards.

I'm not saying I will go for it, but preliminary layout looks quite interesting: it uses intput section of F4, 2 center output FETs (same spacing) and what's more, it's exactly half size of one channel F4 amp board. That means, that I would probably be able to produce those boards at $7 per two channels, when shipped with matching PS it would cost $22 total ;)

Attachments

• f5.gif
    f5.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,126
Joined 2006
Paid Member
F5 PCB

Peter Daniel said:
I was playing with the idea of F5 as well, after all it would be nice continuation of the whole series of those mini amp boards.

I'm not saying I will go for it, but preliminary layout looks quite interesting: it uses intput section of F4, 2 center output FETs (same spacing) and what's more, it's exactly half size of one channel F4 amp board. That means, that I would probably be able to produce those boards at $7 per two channels, when shipped with matching PS it would cost $22 total ;)

This would be nice just to swap out with a F4 module..

I am really dissapointed that R5 and R25 dont line up perfectly.:D :D

The price is 'wicked' right.

Count me in on the F5 Peter.

Why don't you just go ahead and do the F1 and F2 also to complete the series? That would be awesome!

What I would like to build would be monoblocs in which I could swap out F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 boards. So a similar layout / footprint for the PCB's would be very cool.

Payment sent for F3's and F4's.

Mark

Joined 2007
Paid Member
I sent payment for boards but was not aware there were two different power supplies...The correct order would be 1 F3 PS, 1 F4 PS, 1 F3 board, 1 F4 board.

I would be interested in the F5 board & PS...As long as no one holds me to a completion time.
I'm still working on my first project, a Zen V4 I'm just trying to build point to point on perf board. All these new projects will keep me busy (and learning) for quite some time.

Thanks,
Kevin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.