• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Revival of incredible LM3886 design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CLOSED

This Group Buy is CLOSED.
For all those who are on the list :) Lucky you!
I will be testing the protos this week and then placing orders for boards and parts. Well, Peter will be placing the parts order but thats all after the protos work.
So I still think we are 3 weeks to a month out.
Anyone who bought kits is welcome to put in requests for more pcbs until I make the purchase. We will not be selling pcbs to those who did not purchase kits. Just seems more fair that way.
If there are extras at the end I will let everyone know and they will be put up in the marketplace on DIYaudio.
Uriah

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.