• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB UGS PCB "all inclusive" : census

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GB UGS PCB "all inclusive" : census

Hello,

Like vmoreau in november 2007 (all informations on http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116621), I launched about one month ago a GB on the homecinema-fr forum.

It was for the latecomers, like me, who suddenly want to dive in the DIY world and build an UGS preamp.

The quality will be exactly the same as the last GB (very high), same manufacturer.
I am in direct connection with vmoreau and got from him all files and informations. I just reorganized one PCB, this time the GB is only about the complete UGS (13 PCB) and not the simple UGS.

Today we are only 9 in France, the individual price is quite expensive (about 75 euros excluding shipping costs, 58 euros for 20 kits).

The price will fall for each additional PCB ordered, so I want know who can be really interested.

I'm waiting for your answers. Please give me your quantity and your location (country).

Depending on your interest, I will decide to broad the french GB to the complete WORLD

Thank you

Francois

Hello Tad,

I will launch today the official GB for the UGS PCB " all inclusive" here. But it's only for the 13 boards. Unfortunately, for the components the GB are ended in France.
Some french people are looking too for the UGS components. But not enough to launch a new GB, and it's a tremendous work !
I think we can provide the BOM, but you will need to buy it alone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.