• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Labs / Nelson - Regarding F1 Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

Sorry for copyright issues.!

when I started to make F1, I had posted about it, and posted the PCB images.

I received mail from on of owner, (due to system crash I don't have that mail, trying to recover from old Hard Disk)

He told me about copyright, and he mentioned, Board should have Pass Labs copyright and mention made from schematic by Pass Labs.

and he also mentioned that, since F1 is older version, and I should not pursue with F4 PCB, and copyright issues.
after I came to know about it, I stopped working on F4 immediately !

At that point of time, I was not able to add copyright .

So I made sticker ,

"Original schematic / design by pass labs, Copyright owner pass labs, nelson pass"

Once I find the mail I will forward it..

Nelson, I am sorry ! I was not aware of copyright, I assumed it to be just "DIY" did not think of copyright !!! Its my ignorance.

Now that I have made PCB, and also made necessary corrections. Whats next ?

Suggest me how can I clear the PCB I have (I have put the sticker).

so If I change PCB Layout, still schematic belongs to Pass Labs !!

Please post, what can be done, and cannot be done when it comes to circuits, and PCB's ! so people like me are aware of it !

since I was not able to contact nelson directly here, I created this thread.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.