• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A small group buy of 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Following the overwhelming response from members on the sale of 2SK170BL from a devoted member of the forum, the need of this almost obsolete Jfet in other parts of the world is well recognized.

I succeeded to get a reasonable quotation from a reliable source just now to conduct a small group buy for the Jfet pair 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL, Toshiba bulk pack, not on reel. The quote for 2SJ74BL is twice as much as its 2SK counterpart! :bigeyes:

I plan to buy 1000 pieces for each P & N. They'll be sold in multiples of 100 pairs to 8 or 9 members (I have to reserve some for myself :D). The price is US$120 per 100 pairs including postage by ordinary airmail to any part of the world and PayPal fee but does not include import tax, if there's any.

Payment by PayPal only. I'll proceed with the group buy only if there are adequate buyers.

Members who are interested please signify below. There's no need to pay until I get and test them. Then I'll tell committed members on how to proceed.

Thanks helfred and es44.

No problem with the slim response. I've contacted the supplier and he said the quote will stand for 400 pairs+. I can absorb the rest if there're no more interested members.

The rule of this small group buy has been changed. It will end on 27 October +1:00 GMT. I will sum up the total requirement and proceed with the purchase. There's no need to pay until I get the Jfets and verify them genuine.

:D

housing said:
Thanks helfred and es44.

No problem with the slim response. I've contacted the supplier and he said the quote will stand for 400 pairs+. I can absorb the rest if there're no more interested members.

The rule of this small group buy has been changed. It will end on 27 October +1:00 GMT. I will sum up the total requirement and proceed with the purchase. There's no need to pay until I get the Jfets and verify them genuine.

Thanks Billy. And I mean that the group buy will end on 27 October GMT 1:00 hour.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.