• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am re ordering alex88's BPA 150 pcb. If anyone would like any please let me know, the more orders i get the cheaper the price.

I will leave the buy open for 10 days.

The pcb's are 2oz copper double sided solder mask silk screened from goldphoenix.

Airmail shipping the the US would be around $6 for 4 pcb's (to build two monoblocks) , i will do everyone in the UK for free

When i see how much intrest there is (if any) i will sort out pricing and paypal costs.

The original thread is here , and the designers website is here .

Alex's Original boards -

DSC05312_crop.jpg

Current Orders:

Rhysh - 5PCB

samsagaz said:
I want some boards too, can you ship it to Argentina? :)

Thats no problem - Can you please follow the instruction about sending the email above, and also to make things easier post how many boards you would like in the thread aswell.

Thanks

kraljmatjaz said:
I am interested in 4 boards (for a BPA300) but i am a little scared as i never had a SMD component in hand and just don't know how to solder it. Will it be a heavy task as i don't any specific tools?

Regards,
Boris

Boris,

If you have a thin enough solder (i prefer 0.5mm) and a small ish tip on your iron, all you need to do is apply solder to one of the smd pads, let it cool then heat the pad back up, with the iron on the pad then you just simply slide the component into place with some tweezers, remove the iron and your component is tacked down. Then you may apply solder to the other pad of the component normally, as the part is allready pinned down. I have found this is the easyest way to solder this package size of smd component. Once you get the hang of it, it is no harder then any other component.

Rhys

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.