• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator PCB - Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi. I'm starting this new thread for a High Voltage Shunt Regulator for tube circuits group buy because there was a lot of demand for it after I presented my version of this project. Please refer to the original thread for details: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129881&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

I received the quote for the PCB. As always with small PCB run (30-50 units), price is a little steep because it includes from the start a 200$ setup tools fee.

Price (my cost with taxes and shipping to me is 27.75$ ea), I'll ask 30$ + Shipping and Paypal 3% fee.

I would need 25-30 orders for the PCB (PCB minimum order is 30).

This project comes with an extensive documentation. The original kit documentation should soon be available on Bas Horneman website. I'll post the link when available. Take note that my own PCB version has none of the original errors mentionned into the documentation. I'll include my own PCB documentation, parts list, etc, in it.

As PCB modification goes, sorry guys. I'm in a process of selling my house, doing renovations in it to get the better price, and being on the road for work a lot. I really don't have the time to re-design this PCB. I know that the current design works perfectly. If you need bigger heatsink, you can order longer model that has the same footprint, but the real solution if you need bigger power dissipation is to use an external Tube shunt

We will see if there is any interest. Feel free to email me.

Thanks...

For each request I need to following informations:

PCB QTY
Diyaudio username
Name and complete shipping address
Confirmation that you can pay using PayPal.
email address.

I don't have time to run after you guys, so please include all the needed informations in your first email. Make sure also to give me an email address that works, without spam filter or other traps. Check you email on a regular basis and answer in a timely matter.

I won't order the PCB until I received all the payments, being short on money at the present time with all my house expenses. So make sure to send the payment rapidly once I'll ask you.

Don't send any money yet. I'll make sure I have enough buyers before closing the Group Buy, then I'll ask for payments.

I'll charge only the actual shipping cost as usual. Since it is only a PCB, shipping cost will be cheap, using fast Air mail shipping. Naturally, if you order more than one PCB, I'll do a combined shipment, so you'll save on shipping.

PRICE: 30$CAN ea + Shipping + Paypal 3% fee.

Send your orders to: bergeron.syl@videotron.qc.ca

Thanks.

UPDATE: If orders are going as fast, I should be able to collect the money within the next week, then place the order.

Algar_emi, Atom666, planet10, SY, SvErD, Bas Horneman 2 PCB each
leadbelly 1 PCB
Mazuki 3 PCB
jackh, Nick F 4 PCB each
pchw 5 PCB
delvaje 6 PCB

Total: 35

So by now I'll order 50 PCB's since we already exceeded 30. I'll close the GB with 50, no more. Hurry up, there will be no more order after that point...

Here, just in case some members need it, a quick and simple external 15V dc power supply, as needed by the HV Reg PCB. Nothing fancy, but not dirt cheap either. No real point in arguing my parts choice. I just used what I had left over from other projects, except the transfo. Just a suggestion for the less experience users...

Attachments

• hv reg_external 15v supply.jpg
    hv reg_external 15v supply.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 416
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.