• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator PCB

I received enough intrest to support purchasing the minimum qty of 100 2SK170V's. I placed the order today, I will e-mail each of you who responded to arrange payment and shipping information.

Hi Nick,

I am also interested in 10 2SK170V's, (or if possible 20). Hope you have some left.
Left you a PB. not sure whether it arrives after some remarks earlier about spam filter. Therefor also the direct post.

Thanks.

emilesprenger said:

Farnell sells them .. all over Europe!

Thanks, I think I nailed them. :)
So we fired your interrest in electronics again, did we :D
Maybe you follow what happens here?

This year I have been like a lunatic in my DIY efforts. I have no disease that I know about, but I dig/work like one who is living the last days of his life.:smash: You can say an accumulated need has been fulfilled this year.
DIY Audio is about 80% of my free time this year and thats a lot for a guy having all those interrests I have :D

What was it now, from the beginning ... ? .. AH, the heatsinks. I'll manage and .. I'll be back

Still, a cheerful evening and weekend :grouphug:

Hi,
I have 89off lsk170V that are above specification Idss.
They measure at 20.5mA to 28.9mA at Vgs=0 & Vds=10V

These are within the range of 2sk369V which are specified @ 15mA to 30mA Idss.

UK shipment is cheap. Any takers?
Europe shipment quite a bit dearer.
Who wants to re-import them to the US/Canada?