• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator PCB

I have 2 boards, 90% mounted with components.
Un tested.
But since I already have 4 others boards tested and up and in use can I tell you about the errors in the scematic.
Pop me a PM if you are interested.

Kind Regards
Tonny Stølegaard
Hi Tonny, other persistents here,

You present an element of hope with your post.

(Searching around earlier today for <Emile Sprenger's HPHV Shunt Regulator> I came across this thread and read the whole damn thread only to find the last previous poster was me.) ACK ! ! !

So, I have a shitload of questions...

Is there a running survey of how many of the ? (how many?) purchasers of these boards have successfully built/installed/and have how many working regs? For what applications?

Is there any consensus about what parts WORK?

Tonny, you have four boards "up and in use"...doing what? (My particular interest is to use them for the two channels of Allen Wright's SVP1/FVP5A preamp.) I don't know how to pop you a PM,..if you want to PM me, I am at rchamber..at..tops..-..tele..dot..com, Corinth, VT USA.

So, are there any other boards for sale? Any of you with boards for sale, please post here a listing, and please do indicate an asking price, and any included extras.

I have tried so many times over the last month to purchase a second SuperReg from Vacuum State. When I go to their website I am warned that the site is INSECURE and if I put a SReg kit in my cart and try to check out I am warned that my CC info might be compromised. So, I have emailed Vacuum State, and all I think three" USA Distributors" and even Joe Rasmussen in OZ. No one has yet responded.

My email today to VS indicated that I would like to purchase a SReg kit and "could you please send me a PayPal invoice?" We shall see what we shall see.

Someone on this or perhaps another thread has asked "has anyone tried the SVP1 with an un-regged HV supply?" I may have to try this as nothing else seems to be working.

Yes, I realize I am late to the party.

Best, Robert.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
For sale / trade... these hav been in my drawer some years now... never used.
PM me your best offer...
(could use a simple ss-series-hv-reg for 6922)

Attachments

• IMG_3113.JPG
    IMG_3113.JPG
    425.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3114.JPG
    IMG_3114.JPG
    483.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3115.JPG
    IMG_3115.JPG
    408.1 KB · Views: 88