• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SOAP preamp PCB,s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As always P-A, you are very helpful and for that i thank you.
I think that if there are som kind of interest in this i could do a Wiki but for know lets just see if thera are any interested ones out there :)

(Thanx to P-A for showing me how to get the Silk layer correct.)

I have 5 preliminary orders,

5 More and i,ll order a batch.

It will then cost 10 Euro including shipping and fees.

:)

/JZ

I,m putting the final touch on a "new" version of the SOAP and i am going to order a few boards.

I,ll post some more info when time is......

Changes are small and will mostly be to match parts to a specific partnumber.
Also Transformer onboard is considered... (not decided on this yet though)
The regulators will be standard 7815/7915 to even more reduce cost and number of parts. (No change in sound)

Later :cool:

/JZ

zei said:
I,m actualy more towards not using transformer onboard.
Mostly because one have to pay for something (pcbspace) that they might not use..

I,m still thinking about .

Good idé with the perforated thing. Thanx!

/JZ
idé is swedish, idea in english :D

The advantage to have the transformer on the pcb is that you make the wiring which can be an advantage if you do it correctly and have unexperienced builders. The drawback is to choose a transformer which is available in as many places as possible. You might also pick up hum if the transformer is closely located. If you do it like I have done you won't hear the hum.

qrv07r0_overview.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.