• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
I,ve been considering buying a sub driver or two and the most suitable is probably the 15 inch "Tempest" from Audio market place
Quantity Price (Inc GST)
1 $342.00
2 $324.90
4 $318.07
Perhaps if a group buy of 10 or more is organised we could save another few dollars.
I think I only need two (2), the sales place is a workabledrive from my place and I would be willing to pick-up and hold here but would need to collect the money up front of course
Regards Ted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.