• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Geddes 18" Waveguides

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Handcrafted by the Earl Geddes himself.....

Projected retail is $600 each with 50% down. I will do my best to manage any and all interest in the product. A minimum order of 10 is required to get this started.

If you have waveguide inclined friends elsewhere on the web like @ Lansing Heritage....pass it along,

Chris

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
!

Attachments

• pylon[1].jpg
    pylon[1].jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 321
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I believe that the "waveguide" includes the entire front baffle- am I right? It is also clear that Earl will include a schematic for the crossover.
So all that is required is simple crossover assembly and building a box.

Since he has a line on good drivers at good prices it wouldn't hurt to have the drivers as options.. Neo magnets on the woofer more than pay for themselves in lower shipping weight I'll bet...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.