• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mr. Leach's superamp. /w 2 boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My friend has been trying out the prototype for over a week and I think I should be able to place order for the boards.

Some photos are here :

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93179&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Like I said, I have plans for 4 but I will need some help to take care of the rest (6/10).

Attach is a photo of some previous made boards.

Please also noted that the way of mounting the board that you would need a little work on the setup.

Attachments

• dsci0042-01.jpg
    dsci0042-01.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 567
As zaccaro was talking to me on the price ($35/pcs), I am wondering if anyone is interested in the boards but stuck with the price. If you are, can you please leave a post here so that I can have an idea about the # of potential buyers and I can negotiate with the vendor about the price-break quantity and the price.

Tks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.