• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Amp PSU Board (for e.g. LYNX Amp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wiki updated

Just updated the Wiki, as I decided to get (4) of these boards - thanks for the increased inspiration by the person who commented that these are basically "forever" PSU boards. The more I thought about it, how true! I'm sure I'll need them in the future and it will be so nice to have the PCB's when I need them.

PS PCB Groupbuy is now at (96) units.

Anyone else want a couple of reserve PCB's for a future amp project? If so, head over to the Groupbuy Wiki and sign up or increase your quantity - http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.php?page=Power+Amp+PSU+Board+Group+Buy+

Re: Lack of commitment by buyers

Landoctor said:
It's not going anywhere because there seems to be a lack of interest.
I am not going to order less than the minimum for the $18 price and that is 100 boards. I can't cover any shortage right now.
If we can get a firm commitment for 100 boards I will order them asap and get them shipped out as soon as they are delivered (4 weeks).
It just seems like there is some interest, but not enough to go forward. If that is not the case, let me know. I would like to make this happen.

Thanks,
Donovan
96 boards are 100 boards :nod: I can't see why the interest have to be the exact number of 100. Donovan, why don't you start to collect money and then see how many that really pay you. If you can't (or won't) order less than 100 boards, order 100 boards then and increase the charge accordingly. Make sure you will get plus on this deal. Don't forget shipping costs of the boards to you also.

EDIT: 102 are on the list now. :nod:

Landoctor, this groupbuy is not very well handled. :att'n: :cop:

You must act in some way, either cancel the whole thing or order the boards you have in order and deliver. Ask for more money if necessary. People have paided you right? They deserve some action. A groupbuy started in March is way too long time. 2-3 weeks until collecting money is acceptable according to me.

I have had contact with Landoctor recently but still no info here.

Landoctor seems to have given up this whole thing from what I can read between the lines in personal contacts.

I'm willing to take over and start from scratch. I will also check the project carefully so I'll believe in it to 100%. I have asked for prices for the boards in the present shape.

One thing want to change is the diodes. I think it's more flexible to have room for both 3-pin and 2-pin devices.

Compare Mr. Ruschkowski's tweaks of my designs.

Hello Peranders

I thank you for hopefully taking this over. As you will see the GB got up to 100 boards. I will still be in for at least 10 boards if you get this moving again.

I will keep my eye open as to what you do, hopefully all who have committed before will still be interested.

Look forward to your further posts on this.

Best Regards

Gary..

:)

peranders said:
Landoctor seems to have given up this whole thing from what I can read between the lines in personal contacts.

I'm willing to take over and start from scratch. I will also check the project carefully so I'll believe in it to 100%. I have asked for prices for the boards in the present shape.

One thing want to change is the diodes. I think it's more flexible to have room for both 3-pin and 2-pin devices.

Compare Mr. Ruschkowski's tweaks of my designs.

Good! If you change it to dual bridge I'll be interested in some boards too.

regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.