• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Amp PSU Board (for e.g. LYNX Amp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
peranders said:
Three different caps can fitted.

Left: Standard 10 mm pitch

Middle: Heavy duty low impedance BHC -RIFA

Right: Heavy duty general purpose BHC - RIFA

Those BHC caps seems to be a bit difficult, and expensive, to source in the U.S. Would that "Right: Heavy duty general purpose" footprint in post 302 happen to coincide with a 35mm diameter Panasonic T-UP 4-pin footprint?

peranders said:
You can buy BHC from Farnell which you have in the US.

I think Panasonic had the same pinout. You only have to compare the datasheets.

Farnell doesn't have a US operation. It looks like Newark will post an order through them, but adds a $20 handling fee.

My first Panasonic data sheet didn't have pinout designations, but I was able to locate another one this morning. The BHC data sheet I have is a bit confusing to me, but I think it is not looking good for a match up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.