• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LYNX Power Amp PCB Group Buy interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PSU Board

Jan,
I think a PSU board would be a good idea, as long as it's more than the standard "minimalistic" PSU boards we see around here alot.

Maybe something that would accomodate (and utilize!) the MUR3020, 3060, etc rectifiers. (There are some PSU boards that have the mounting holes for them, but don't utilize them correctly/completely!).
There could possibly be mounting holes for screw type mount filter caps as well as the normal snap-in. Either for mounting directly to the board or wire connections. Nice mounting points for power chokes. Enough room for a complete CLCRC or similar PSU, etc.

These were just brainstorming idea's so nothing that's been totally thought out. I am just hoping to stimulate some discussion on creating a really nice power amp PSU board.

Thanks,
Donovan

Now 38 LYNX PCB's :)

PSU board;
I normally run this amp with a traditional PSU consisting of toroid, diode bridge and 20-40,000uF per channel.

I think it would better to start a new thread only for the PSU board group buy, as it is a new project and because others who have no interest in the LYNX amp could join in......

Would someone here start and take care of this thread (my spare time is limited at this moment) ?
I will then make the layout (and have the PCB made) according to what have been decided ;)

Quotation

Here you got the price for the PCB's:
Standard FR-4, 1.6mm/2x35um Cu, gold-plated

Price per board
@ 50 pcs. = €7,50/$11.00
@100 pcs. =€5,50 / $8.00

In the price are calculated fabrication costs and my expences (No profit for me !!!).
Also included are the shipment costs for the boards going to the US, and distributed there by Carl_Huff (thanks Carl ;) ).

Please note that shipment (from Denmark or USA) and PayPal fee are not included in the price.

Deadline for corfirming your orders and for new orders are Februrary 25th.
I will then contact each of you per email with further details.

Expected shipment date from Denmark is March 11th.

Payment by Paypal!

Sure,

I just checked to confirm. Shipping a 500 gram (or less) package anywhere withing the continental US from my address will be $5.00. That includes the shipping envelope and all postage. The price as quoted is USPS Priority Mail using their 'flat rate envelope'. Delivery in 2 days.

Do we know the shipping weight of each PCB?

Best Regards,
Carl Huff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.