• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LYNX Power Amp PCB Group Buy interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just noticed that some has messed around with the Interest list in the Wiki, and made it a "who has not paid list" ????

Please do NOT delete such data from the Wiki, and only I should update a "not paid list", unless others has access to my paypal or bank account........

All I can say for now is, that only one member (6 pcb's) has not responded and has not confirmed that payment is on the way.
So we still have a group buy for +200 pcb's ;)

Is it too late?

I just came across this group buy and went directly to the last few pages... lazy?

I have been interested on this project for quite some time. Snooze you loose I guess...

I would be interested in buying 4 boards - immediate payment using PayPal.

Please let me know if there are any left.

Thanks!

Re: Is it too late?

dudaindc said:
I just came across this group buy and went directly to the last few pages... lazy?

I have been interested on this project for quite some time. Snooze you loose I guess...

I would be interested in buying 4 boards - immediate payment using PayPal.

Please let me know if there are any left.

Thanks!
I'm sure Jan will boards later on but possibly to normal prices. :nod:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.