• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: for 2SK389 and 2SJ109

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

I got the supply of this rare components

2SK389BL/V and 2SJ109BL/V

but i must got for 1000 pieces, so i thought GROUP BUY is a must!

So pls list your order first, if we can reach the quantity, we will proceeding of this GB..

minimal quantity for order is 20 each, so we can faster to reach the quantity...

each are US$6

-paypal accepted
-shipping cost

if any other members of any region want to help me about this GB, pls mail me first....:)

to made this thread simple, pls put your order like this:

20 K and 20 J and so on...:rolleyes:

all the best,
a'af

Hi a'af!

If you strictly take only 20+ orders, I think not all that are interested will show up here, since the price for 20J and 20K is already quite some cash.

Personally I would be interested in

15 pcs 2SK389BL
15 pcs 2SJ109BL

All the best, Hannes

Hi Juang,

I`d be in for 50 each 2SK389BL and 2SJ109BL and if possible also for 16 each 2SK389V and 2SJ109V.

If you strictly take only 20+ orders, I think not all that are interested will show up here, since the price for 20J and 20K is already quite some cash.

True, it`s quite some cash but these days the price is reasonable and this parts are almost impossible to get anymore in small quantities anywhere.
You`d have to buy several hundrets to get them to this price (supposed You can still get them at all).
It`s time to stock those parts up NOW, before they get as sought after and expensive as rare NOS tubes.

Hi again,

I still count and hope we can reach the number sooner or fast as we can... :mad: :mad: :mad:

and i can buy asap... before their gone :( :( :(

if someone want to attached the data sheet here, thanks a lot, cause i dont know to put a single file in this forum :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'll try my best,
A'af

:D :D :D

to si_jopie : ok, but 5 pieces?? :cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.