• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Destroyer x Amplifier DX HDII version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok boys and girls, get out those credit cards and order away.

https://www.dxamp.com/catalog/

Many thanks to Jack C and Ed for all the help offerd, and to Sheldon with lots of constructive advice on the schematics and files... (oops I remember now, i still have to upload the version E files... life has been hectic this week)

JackC. Rellum, Meanman and Stevox's payments are done.

I thank you for your extreme patience up to now, this was my first experience starting some kind of shop, I am more used to working in the corporate and service environments.

But, finaly we are up and running and your groupbuy is a GO!

Please don't exceed the amounts you have advised, just add a note in the comment field, that you want more, and I will advise you if there is some stock left when we start shipping. (I had a few extra units made)

I negotiated doublesided soldermasks with the white silkscreen, so the boards should look realy nice... Carlos likes blue. And as said before, the copper is double the standard thickness at 70 microns or 2 oz. in the 4 countries still not doing the metric thing.

Hi Nordic,

I just tried to create an account on your website
but I could not make it.
It did not accept my state selection and continued asking me to select a state from the list.

I tried to enter the state via keyboard before the selector appeared, but that did not work either.

Do you know a workaround for that?

-----------
Konkret

Hold a second, I will see If I can make it optional....

Think I got it, please try again and let me know... I suppose this another downside to useing a product developed in the American system.

I will check in a bit later, the cat kept us up all night... apparently he is a bit phsyco from the apetite stimulant, with the effect that I probably had 2 hours worth of sleep.

Thank you guys, I just processed your orders.
Great, I love it when a plan comes together.

I went to fetch the transistors this morning but the BD139s were not in yet, I told them I'll come back for it in one batch on Monday.
Wait, I think they actualy deliver on larger orders.

I got the vacuum sealer this morning on the market for R45. (+-$5)
I had one just like it, but, someone borrowed it and dissapeared.
They are almost R300 in the shop.

I can confirm the order has been placed at the factory and the 66% deposit paid, if that will bring you guys some peace of mind.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
New documentation

Hi Nordic,

I believe you have a revision E of the documentation ready, but the DxAMP website still has rev. D. Could you post the new version of the documentation, please.

Just paid for my order and looking forward to building the Dx HRII.

Thanks for all your hard work in making this group buy possible.

Francois

Hi Francois, what a lekker boer name you got.
I had a bit of a crisis with the cat that the vet sent home yesterday. It kept us up all night, took him back this morning, and the vet said it was nothing serious and sent him home... went fine for an hour or two, then he had a seizure and we had to rush him to an emergency vet, quite far away.

Needless to say I am a little drained and need a bit more time to give everything a once over before I upload it. Will likely do it in a few hours, just need to unwind a little.

I placed an order as well, and wrote in comments field, that i would like the resistor set if possible.

Don't hurry too much Nordic. In my mind family has 1. priority, and hobby 2. That's the way it must be. Hope everyone here have patience, i know i have.

Have a nice week-end everybody.

Ebbe I will see if I can adjust the amount on the super merchant's interface, for you, before it is authorised.

Nope, I can't "increase" the amount authorised originaly.
I will try to phone Pricetag in the morning to confirm how exactly I need to go about canceling an order on the que, but it won't process your card until I give them the instruction.
It is a safety feature that allows me to verify an order's authenticity before the card is processed by the super-merchant

Yes, please, there are still lots of resistor kits available...not near to breaking even on those yet, so don't be shy to order the resistor kits.

I'm in!

That order system is pretty slick, had no trouble placing mine.

I'm order #19, and I put in for one of those resistor kits...just to help you out. :)

Since I'm in USA, it is acceptable to send mine to ED L. and have him fwd it to my address; as I indicated in my order box.

thanks for putting this together

Sorry, I have been wasteing time.

Message for US buyers::

If enough of you are interested I can ship your packages inside a single box to Ed, useing a tracked 2 day courier. You would still need to pay ED, I would assume through paypal, for shipping from him to you. But your envelopes will allready be prepared and ready for quick shipping. Meaning you will likely have your packages within a week of dispatch.

I do not trust regular registered mail enough to put such an expensive batch through in one box. It is easier to replace one or two missing postal items out of my pocket...

Just post here or drop me a mail, just say Courier or Mail

Thanks for the wonderfull support.
So far, exludeing the last order, you have paid for; 16 PCBs, 12 transistor sets and 9 resistor sets.

Nordic said:
Sorry, I have been wasteing time.

Message for US buyers::

If enough of you are interested I can ship your packages inside a single box to Ed, useing a tracked 2 day courier. You would still need to pay ED, I would assume through paypal, for shipping from him to you. But your envelopes will allready be prepared and ready for quick shipping. Meaning you will likely have your packages within a week of dispatch.

I do not trust regular registered mail enough to put such an expensive batch through in one box. It is easier to replace one or two missing postal items out of my pocket...

Just post here or drop me a mail, just say Courier or Mail

Thanks for the wonderfull support.
So far, exludeing the last order, you have paid for; 16 PCBs, 12 transistor sets and 9 resistor sets.

Soo...ship to Ed or not? Looks like we really don't know yet.

Nordic, whatever is easiest for you is fine with me. Either to Ed or not up to you. I've paid and paid shipping but if I have to pay Ed again it will not be a problem. Then again if you don't want to ship a big box to Ed you can ship directly to me (you have my address).

Just let me know what you are planning to do and its all ok with me.

Hi let me just simplify

Courier > Safe, I can send one box to Ed, by combining your shipping that would have been used for registered mail. Ed would obviously incur a cost in shipping it the last bit to you.

Registered airmail, Less safe, I will send mail to individuals... but can replace missing parcels.

Either way, what you pay me, is the same... it is just that we need about 10 guys to make up the amount the courier wants... if we can get to 9, I might spot you guys the diffirence in the courier bill.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.