• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Destroyer x Amplifier DX HDII version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks dud, I was about to kick my PC.

Attachments

• censorship.jpg
    censorship.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 548
Hi Nordic,

Help, I ordered 1 stereo set.

I just read that I can only pay you with Visa, but I only have Paypal.

I have the same problem as Meanman1964.

Is there someone in Europe that can take my order so I can pay with IBAN and SWIFT number.

Otherwise I have to cancel my order.

Peter.

Contact Jack C, he could possibly arrange it for you too, seeing that he is allready sending a sett off to Belgium...

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1307640#post1307640

I just need to check my cashflow... but if he can't help you , I could possibly take your payment over paypal, and use it towards nice things off ebay.... I wish they would give us withdrawal facilities here in SA... I have paid more in Paypal invoices than I spend money in my own country this month :(... guess my money is only good when it fattens the man.

Nordic:

Nordic said:

I just need to check my cashflow... .

You need/should not have a cash flow problem.

Figure out exactly how much the different kits will be
and you have the credit card in place.

Then get people to put money on their orders.

Just make sure you have ALL of YOUR costs covered.

Each Kit (PCB, transistor, resistor ,cap)and shipping

You can start collecting while the PCBs are being made.

Thank you for all your work.

Sheldon

Finaly got my PC working virus-free now. Was that a long couple of days or what? My crappy download connection for SP2 was like 14kbps... was much faster yesterday when everyone was watching rugby.

Anyhow, I need a bath and a nap now, and then I'll get on with the work.

I want to change the site completly to integrate it into the catalog which handles the transactions better. There is one more module I need to integrate into osCommerce to make it talk to my super merchant's account.

Then I can start processing payments... I want to see if I can get the gerbers done tommorrow and send it off to the factory, so they can start so long.

Merci again Jack, I received your message last night but it was late and I was about as tired as I am now. Still feel like kicking the PC for wasteing so much of my time. It is very kind of you to offer to assist our european friends.

Keep the orders comming in, I'll make a plan.

Touchdown, the only thing simple about this amp is the schematic... the sound is top class.

I so wish we could swear on this server....

All this time I wasted..... the bloody problem IS with the server...

I just spoke to a very helpfull chap at my ISP, he even spoke my homelanguage, which realy made for good communication.

Anyhow, it appears they can also not see the stuff I can't on my own site... getting a hell of alot of gateway timeouts...

I e-mailed my host about this about 2 hours ago, and am still awaiting a reply... failing some corrective measures, I have learned from my local ISP that they offer reasonably priced hosting, which even has the osCommerce software I am battling to set up, with the errors, pre-installed.

Hope to get all of this sorted out today, and at least if need be, start the process to point the domain to the new server, which can take up to 48 to update.

So expect no updates to the site for today.

Tommorrow I am going for an MRI scan of my bum again to see why my back hurts so much. So I will probably only be back tommorrow afternoon.

I have no words to begin describeing my frustration with this website... From the days it took them to figure out the problem with the server and the original domain I wanted, which I now still don't have, but at least know the problem was with my host.

To the days spent trying to clean off whatever might have been lurking on my PC, the days spend backing up and formatting and reinstalling and redownloading security patches and service packs.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have been doing websites for many many years, never had such a shitty experience. It is like painting blind... you might get it right eventualy, but in the beging everything look's like a 2 year old's drawing of the cat.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.