Jens Rasmussen Leach clone group buy - Page 9 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th September 2007, 06:39 PM   #81
gmikol is offline gmikol  United States
diyAudio Member

Upped my request to 6. Is there gonna be a cut-off/waiting in case this first run gets over-subscribed, or can you increase the order form Advanced if interest peaks soon?

--Greg
Old 13th September 2007, 07:39 PM   #82
diyAudio Member

Hags, this is a wiki http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.p...sion+group+buy Where you show interest in the boards. Now up to 90.
Old 13th September 2007, 08:03 PM   #83
hags is offline hags  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BobEllis
Hags, this is a wiki http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.p...sion+group+buy Where you show interest in the boards. Now up to 90.

So my posting that I'm interested in 4 boards here means nothing? I don't know how to add myself to the list over there.
How's a new guy like me supposed to know to post somewhere else to get on a list?
Nowhere in this thread is signing up on the "wiki" page mentioned.
Brilliant.
Old 13th September 2007, 08:12 PM   #84
diyAudio Member

Easy there Hags. It's not that hard. I posted the WIKI link early on in this thread. All you need to do is go to the page, scroll down and click the edit this page link. (you'll have to sign in again as a security precaution) Add your name and quantity as the others have done and fix up the total. Click the save button and you're done.
Old 13th September 2007, 08:14 PM   #85
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Easy there Hags. It's not that hard. I posted the WIKI link early on in this thread. All you need to do is go to the page, scroll down and click the edit this page link. (you'll have to sign in again as a security precaution) Add your name and quantity as the others have done and fix up the total. Click the save button and you're done.
Thanks, but how in the hell would anyone know to do that unless you hang out here all the time?
I've been expressing interest in this buy from the beginning and I may loose out because you have to go to some other page that's not mentioned.
Old 13th September 2007, 08:16 PM   #86
diyAudio Member

Quote:

I just signed in there. Not too user friendly, I can't figure it out.
Screw it.
Old 13th September 2007, 08:21 PM   #87
diyAudio Member

Hags
I placed four (4) boards for you on the Wiki.
Cheers!
Old 13th September 2007, 08:28 PM   #88
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dudaindc
Hags
I placed four (4) boards for you on the Wiki.
Cheers!

Thanks, sorry for the hissy fit but come on. I honestly didn't know jack about the wiki board and still don't.
Is there a sticky on the "group buy" page about it? If you need to be listed there to buy then there should be.
Old 13th September 2007, 08:35 PM   #89
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to si_jopie0382
Hi tryonziess,

I'm in for 2 boards and already place my nick in wiki

Regards
Jopie
Old 13th September 2007, 08:36 PM   #90
diyAudio Member

The use of a WIKI makes it a lot easier for the person giving up his time to run a group buy - rather than have to scour the thread for numbers and have people he missed get upset, they are all there. Virtually all group buys here are run that way

Click the WIKI link on the diyaudio home page. There is a "how to do a wiki" tutorial.

Edit: Tad, AC will accept order increases, although you don't get the benefit of the higher quantity price when you do that. Congrats, you've got a winner here, 2 boards left in the original buy.

Hide this!Advertise here!