Jens Rasmussen Leach clone group buy - Page 13 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th September 2007, 10:01 AM   #121
diyAudio Member

Default 86 boards are confirmed

I have recieved emails and addresses totaling 86 boards. If you are on the wiki please email and confirm with your correct address.
To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you.
I am going to the post office today and see if I can mail this stuff out Media mail, like a book, it is the least expensive form of mailing and I can add the cardboard stiffener. For International folks please be patient and I will get a fairly accurate quote to you. The boards will not be here for about 3 more weeks. Also, for those without paypal accounts a money order will suffice. Whew!!! Tad-- And thanks Bob for the wiki edit.
Old 17th September 2007, 11:06 AM   #122
hags is offline hags  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Re: 86 boards are confirmed

Quote:
Originally posted by tryonziess
I have recieved emails and addresses totaling 86 boards. If you are on the wiki please email and confirm with your correct address.
To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you.
I am going to the post office today and see if I can mail this stuff out Media mail, like a book, it is the least expensive form of mailing and I can add the cardboard stiffener. For International folks please be patient and I will get a fairly accurate quote to you. The boards will not be here for about 3 more weeks. Also, for those without paypal accounts a money order will suffice. Whew!!! Tad-- And thanks Bob for the wiki edit.

I will pay extra to avoid media mail. It can take up to 6 weeks to deliver something that would take 2 to 3 days priority mail. You cannot track it and it receives less than stellar treatment while it's in the system.
Trust me, the couple of bucks saved is not worth it.
Old 17th September 2007, 11:32 AM   #123
diyAudio Member

I'll second avoiding media mail - Priority mail works quite well and isn't particularly expensive. My experience has been 2 days delivery in the US and 4-5 to Europe. I only had two packages go missing of literally hundreds I sent out for the active filter and psu buys.
Old 17th September 2007, 02:09 PM   #124
cgrums is offline cgrums  United States
diyAudio Member

Hey Tad,

Can you confirm receipt of my email with my info? Haven't heard anything back.

Thanks,
Charlie
Old 17th September 2007, 02:51 PM   #125
WJH is offline WJH  United States
diyAudio Member

Tad,

"To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you."

This is quite frustrating! Is there some way that we can get in touch? If nothing else, I can post my address here if I must. I think that this can eventually be worked out - please reserve the 2 boards I placed in the wiki.

Thanks,
Bill
Old 17th September 2007, 02:56 PM   #126
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by WJH
Tad,

"To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you."

This is quite frustrating! Is there some way that we can get in touch? If nothing else, I can post my address here if I must. I think that this can eventually be worked out - please reserve the 2 boards I placed in the wiki.

Thanks,
Bill
find something else to type about to generate some extra but useful posts.
Old 17th September 2007, 03:16 PM   #127
diyAudio Member

I hope that you have recieved my email with my mailing information.
Old 17th September 2007, 04:34 PM   #128
diyAudio Member

I do not qualify for media mail so it will be first class for most of the U.S. customers and International. For those with larger orders parcel post. I almost have all of the numbers together and will post this week.Thanks Tad
Old 17th September 2007, 04:49 PM   #129
diyAudio Member

Default To the folks on the wiki

Please if for some reason you are not going to buy the boards you requested on the wiki let me know by email. Or if you lower your amount. No one will be upset. This way I can notify those late comers who wish to buy boards but missed out. This is just a decent courtesy. Thanks again Tad
Old 17th September 2007, 11:35 PM   #130
WJH is offline WJH  United States
diyAudio Member

Andrew
You are absolutely right. Please indulge me in this last message on the topic.

tryonziess
I checked my profile and discovered that "Hide email address" was checked yes. My apologies to you and the rest of the forum - your reply should have prodded me to change this sooner.

Thanks,
Bill

Hide this!Advertise here!