• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jens Rasmussen Leach clone group buy

AndrewT, as he is known has been around here for a long time and always helpful with accurate information. Though he is very stern on exactness. I wish more of the old timers were still active to participate as he.

Thanks for the comment on the board quality. I had always hoped when they were ordered that they would turn out only half as good. Many people were involved in this and I thank them all. I would like to know just how many boards made it into a workable amplifier. I have a few up and running and am quite pleased. I have not been so fortunate with the twelve output boards.
Now, just to finish my tube project. GU-50 160 watt push pull. Should be very nice when or if ever finished.

Tad\

ps, Just a note. If enough people were interested I would run another group buy for this amp. Need at least one hundred boards to order.

AndrewT, as he is known has been around here for a long time and always helpful with accurate information. Though he is very stern on exactness. I wish more of the old timers were still active to participate as he.

Thanks for the comment on the board quality. I had always hoped when they were ordered that they would turn out only half as good. Many people were involved in this and I thank them all. I would like to know just how many boards made it into a workable amplifier. I have a few up and running and am quite pleased. I have not been so fortunate with the twelve output boards.
Now, just to finish my tube project. GU-50 160 watt push pull. Should be very nice when or if ever finished.

Tad\

ps, Just a note. If enough people were interested I would run another group buy for this amp. Need at least one hundred boards to order.

Tad, what happened to your 12 trannie board? did you finish that but has issues or what? i remember your 5pair board worked the first time right?

On to my build

Hi Tad,

Thanks, I already populate the boards with the parts i had from my previous projects. I can see the solidness of the boards, the thickness which is 2.4mm is really a fantastic idea and the holes to secure the boards firmly is an added advantage to free from stress and vibrations.
I can use 2SC5200 and 2SA1943 for the output stage but what is the disadvantage compared to the recommended transistors by Jens?

With best regards,
Junie

Attachments

• SANY0026.jpg
    SANY0026.jpg
    570.2 KB · Views: 334