• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jens Rasmussen Leach clone group buy

received my boards today Tad.. thanks alot and also to Jens..

DSC00584.jpg

Evox capacitors

I have been informed that maybe the mmk cap is not the preferred chioce. Also, I was emailed by Mouser that I need to buy 3000 instead of 1000. I will get back in touch with Mouser. Would the community let me know what the preferred brand and style for the 0.1/250 cap should be. I am having a problem sourcing this in the U.S. in the Rifa/Evox brand. Any help on these matters appreciated. My primary sources are Digikey and Mouser. A very good alternate source would be welcome.
I am glad the boards are finding their way home in good condition to happy owners. Tad

Re: Evox capacitors

tryonziess said:
I have been informed that maybe the mmk cap is not the preferred chioce. Also, I was emailed by Mouser that I need to buy 3000 instead of 1000. I will get back in touch with Mouser. Would the community let me know what the preferred brand and style for the 0.1/250 cap should be. I am having a problem sourcing this in the U.S. in the Rifa/Evox brand. Any help on these matters appreciated. My primary sources are Digikey and Mouser. A very good alternate source would be welcome.
I am glad the boards are finding their way home in good condition to happy owners. Tad

These film caps serve as bypass caps for the electrolytic capacitors C21, C27. In these positions MKPs are regarded as better but other types film caps such as MKC/MKS/MKT/MMK can be used as well... as long as they fit the boards, of course.

I use Wima MKP10 100nF/160V on mine (the lastest 30ps I have). Unfortunately this type is no longer available at Mouser since it is not in production anymore. Alternatively we can go for Xicon MKP 100nF/250V for USD 0.25/pieces when buy 1000 pieces at once. Another (cheaper) option is AVX MKT 100nF/250 V for USD 0.16/pieces when buy 1000 pieces at once.