• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jens Rasmussen Leach clone group buy

Board update

I will respond to the numerous email this weekend and include as much information as i have at that time and verify that i have received your correct address. Please do not send any monies at this time. I hope to have an exact figure for each individuals order sometime early next week. Things at work have been crazy and I will have to do most of this on the weekends. Tad

Re: I need some help here

tryonziess said:
Does anyone know how much this 4 inch x 12 inch board is going to weigh. It is hard to figure a postal chart without that information. Thanks Tad

Hi Tad,

Im thinking weight will not be an issue if using USPS Priority flat rate.

from USPS...

"Now you can have delivery of documents and packages made in an average of 2 to 3 days. Low flat-rate shipping is also available with Priority Mail for any destination and any weight up to a 70 lb. maximum when you use either Flat Rate Envelopes or Flat Rate Boxes."
"4 pound maximum for international shipments"

$4.60 for envelope 12 1/2" X 9 1/2".

$8.95 for boxs (for those who ordered 8 - 10?)...

inside dimensions 11" x 8.5" x 5.5"
and 13.625" x 11.875" x 3.375"
20 pound maximum for international shipments

Output devices

Does anyone know if the mjl4281a transistors are worth a dollar more than the mjl3281 device. I have even considered the devices Dr. Leach recommends with ft of 4mhz. Any input here greatly needed.
I also noticed the flat rate option on postal shipping. Seems like the direction i will take. Is delivery notification O.K. with most. Thanks Tad

Re: Confirmation

tryonziess said:
I still need some addresses from folks who have shown interest on the wiki page. I will need this information to get shipping quotes back to you and to send the boards when ready. Tad:smash:

I've sent two emails via diyaudio.com email and have gotten no response. Perhaps listing your address would be beneficial to those who plan on using alternate payment methods.
Like I said I'll send you an address label as well.

Re: Confirmation

tryonziess said:
I still need some addresses from folks who have shown interest on the wiki page. I will need this information to get shipping quotes back to you and to send the boards when ready. Tad:smash:

Hi Tad,

As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I am a new member and cannot e-mail you. Please e-mail me so that I can send you my information. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I really want to build this amp!

Thanks,
WJH