• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jens Rasmussen Leach clone group buy

86 boards are confirmed

I have recieved emails and addresses totaling 86 boards. If you are on the wiki please email and confirm with your correct address.
To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you.
I am going to the post office today and see if I can mail this stuff out Media mail, like a book, it is the least expensive form of mailing and I can add the cardboard stiffener. For International folks please be patient and I will get a fairly accurate quote to you. The boards will not be here for about 3 more weeks. Also, for those without paypal accounts a money order will suffice. Whew!!! Tad-- And thanks Bob for the wiki edit.

Re: 86 boards are confirmed

tryonziess said:
I have recieved emails and addresses totaling 86 boards. If you are on the wiki please email and confirm with your correct address.
To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you.
I am going to the post office today and see if I can mail this stuff out Media mail, like a book, it is the least expensive form of mailing and I can add the cardboard stiffener. For International folks please be patient and I will get a fairly accurate quote to you. The boards will not be here for about 3 more weeks. Also, for those without paypal accounts a money order will suffice. Whew!!! Tad-- And thanks Bob for the wiki edit.

I will pay extra to avoid media mail. It can take up to 6 weeks to deliver something that would take 2 to 3 days priority mail. You cannot track it and it receives less than stellar treatment while it's in the system.
Trust me, the couple of bucks saved is not worth it.

Tad,

"To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you."

This is quite frustrating! Is there some way that we can get in touch? If nothing else, I can post my address here if I must. I think that this can eventually be worked out - please reserve the 2 boards I placed in the wiki.

Thanks,
Bill

WJH said:
Tad,

"To those who have replied in the forum about not being able to email me I have been told you do not want to be emailed back. Sorry I can not contact you."

This is quite frustrating! Is there some way that we can get in touch? If nothing else, I can post my address here if I must. I think that this can eventually be worked out - please reserve the 2 boards I placed in the wiki.

Thanks,
Bill
find something else to type about to generate some extra but useful posts.

To the folks on the wiki

Please if for some reason you are not going to buy the boards you requested on the wiki let me know by email. Or if you lower your amount. No one will be upset. This way I can notify those late comers who wish to buy boards but missed out. This is just a decent courtesy. Thanks again Tad

Andrew
You are absolutely right. Please indulge me in this last message on the topic.

tryonziess
I checked my profile and discovered that "Hide email address" was checked yes. My apologies to you and the rest of the forum - your reply should have prodded me to change this sooner.

Thanks,
Bill