• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest Check: Plitron 300VA 18V Dual Secondary Standard Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi All, thanks again for everyone's participation in this group buy and a great thanks to Plitron for supporting us in this effort.

I would also like to thank Brian for managing the entire US side of this group buy. It was at least as much work as I had, since he had to repackage everyone's transformers and shipped them as quickly as he did.

I hope to see lots of projects and pictures in the threads soon.

In the end, we were able to manage this fairly well and came out with a few bucks leftover, so the extras have been donated to DIYAUDIO for making all of this possible.

Last but not least, thank you diyAudio.com!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

gabkw said:
I have 1 available but it is in Tx. Let me know if you are interested.
gab
Thanks, but I'm afraid shipping would make this deal cold, that's why I'm looking for a transformer in Toronto.

schumpe said:
Hey ardo,
I have a nice TXFR with 320VA, but 20V dual secondaries.
Let me know if 20V would work for you and I can give you more details.
-
Thanks, but 20V is a touch too high. I have built this T-amp kit:
http://www.audiodigit.com/index.php?section=90

The site recommends 18V AC or 12-27V DC supply, and 1.4 * 20V = 28V would put me just out of this range.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.