• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F4 matched FET's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Judo

Hi Judo,

With all due respect.

But this is not nice to say to a fellow forum member.

If you think your case is the worst around here, than I got news for you.

I've orderd a few YEARS ago a set of Two Ribbon tweeters from a guy in Afrika (DIYAudio.com) and payed it withing a few minutes but until now, no tweeters no money no nothing, and I'm not the only one.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49087&highlight=

But to be claiming your money back "with Interest" is not the way to do this and Tarasque doesn't deserve this kind of posts.

He's a nice guy and help us all and doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

You are free to say and do what you want but I urge you to be patience and not to demand anything, this is not nice to Tarasque.

Tarasque is a nice guy who is helping us with the fet's and I don't think you need to talk/ write this way.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,

Audiofanatic ;)

Thank you all for your kind words. Yes, I know that there are some that are waiting for a couple of month.

The situation is that I've measured over 1600 IRFP240 fets and have returned quite a bit of fets to my supplyers who are becomming pissed off as well.

I know it is hard to ask: pls bare with me some more as I will find a solution.

I did not ask any help from Tarasque only asked how much and sent the money. I thought I had bought these parts and started collecting the others you can see it was almost half a year ago. Not my first diy project, not the tenth but I had not similar "help" until now. This is ridiculous and revolting at the same time the procedure itself not the consequences. The promise has to keep not the money.
I am reliable too, send me 104 euros I can promise not giving them back.
I do not think this type of "business" is good for diyaudio.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.