• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F4 matched FET's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All,

Some time ago I bought a large number of fets for my own projects, as I found that larger batches have higher efficiency when you really want closely matched fets.

The excess fets were made available in http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81051

Given the number of reactions received in the last week, I worked out a possiblity to make fets available for a much better price. When there is a requirement in excess of 300 fets per type (IRFP240 and IRFP9240) I get an extra discount also there will be less unused fets.
This means the price goes down to 2,78 euro per fet / 33,36 euro for a full set of fets for an F4.

Would this be interesting?

Conrad offers them for 1,70 if you buy more then 25 and i thought that you can get them by nedis for around 1,30 for the irfp240 model
How many do you plan on buying to get the matched triples? I am sure that Tarasque's offer is quite sound and healthy! You can buy 25 pcs tubes at a lesser price a pcs, but what to do with the excess?? Come to think of it , having matched loads of fet's, I think Tarasque's price is really cheap! Who wants to get stuck with a load of unmatchable fets?? IMO, the price is too low!
Matched pairs wont cut it, you need triples!
Steen.

Jaac said:
Conrad offers them for 1,70 if you buy more then 25 and i thought that you can get them by nedis for around 1,30 for the irfp240 model

I can get IRFP240 for 0,89 and the IRFP9240 for 1,01. These are all mixed production codes and from unknown sources.
To get fets from the same wafer and from confirmed sources is a different ballgame and a way different price!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.