• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F4 matched FET's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Time to order!

All,

It is time to order. Despite the fact that there is an interest of 36 sets, I received a warning from my supplier that the prices are rising fast. Only fets from current stock can be delivered to me for the agreed price. I'm still planning on ordering ~300 fets each, so there will be room for 12 sets (I'm keeping 2 as well if that is OK with you all).

This is how I want to proceed:

1: Please send a mail to me confirming your number of sets and confirm if you also want the 2SK170/2SJ74 fets.
I will reply with the amount and paypal details. S&P will be 8 euro world wide, paypal fee 4%

2: pay by paypal and Include your name and shipping details!

3: I will order the fets after the payments have been made. The plan is to order next monday. If I do not receive all the money, I will have to return all funds to the senders

4: It takes about 3 weeks to get the fets delivered. I estimated 2 to 3 weeks for matching.

5: I will confirm shipment.

6: Build the F4 and share your experience on the forum!

7: Enjoy!!!!

This is what I have captured so far:

Giulio two sets
DocLorren one set
KT one set
JimT two sets
korben69 one set
marginwalker one set
jleaman fwo sets
tommak one set
chrismercurio one set
Variac 6 matched 9240
claiborne fwo sets
marsupialx one set
finneybear one set
ipolyakov fwo sets
SMathews one set
mstr two sets
jarthel two sets
twitchie two sets
rdk845 two sets
es44 one set
Westley two sets
Assesears two sets
Dennis Hui two sets
spind two sets

36 sets

Joined 2004
Paid Member
So for a complete set, including jfets and TL431, it will be

35 (fets) + 8 (shipping) + 1.72 (4% paypal) = 44.72 Euro for 1 set
70 (fets) + 8 (shipping) + 3.12 (4% paypal) = 81.12 Euro for 2 sets

I'm not sure if 3 sets will still fit in the same envelope, but can you please confirm (Tarasque) if these numbers are right?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.