• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 mono block

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will be glad to donate some Vishay/Dale WSR 0.3R 2W 1% resistors to everybody (3x40 PCB I guess) who ordered a pcb. I would like to build a BPA style amp, and this is the most complete pcb I have seen before. Alex I would really like to help in getting this pcb available to DIY builders.

my only concern would be adding a additional pad/footprint for other size input caps for C1. just to provide options.

I am interested in 6-10 pcb's really just depends. I cannot commit to all 10 at this time.

Does a single PCB 50% or 100% of a mono amp? i.e. How many would I need to buy to build 6 amps?

If you dont mind saying, how much did you pay for those cases? They look phenomenal but I can't read/write Chinese to order them. Maybe you could help do a second group buy if they are reasonably priced.

the DRV should be simple enough.you can p2p on proto-perf board......... I have several pcb for the DRV from digi01 still, and have balanced out from my DCX crossover. maybe someone will try with the twisted pear txd pcb?

I have the resistors (0.3 2w 1%)for the pa150 amp, ill see if I cant scrounge up the required SMT caps/resistors, and trim pots.

HIPCHECK said:
my only concern would be adding a additional pad/footprint for other size input caps for C1. just to provide options.

I could make it like this :

pa150-2_front.jpg

pa150-2_back.jpg

But if possible I don't want to change anything because my original board is tested and measured to be good. I just don't want to make any silly mistake on a 40+ PCB order.

Spartacus said:

Superb looking cases ... can anyone do an English translation, such as prices for the cases, postage etc. ?

turbo_slug said:
i know this is an old thread but i must say that you did a great job...

i checked out that link and it appears one of those cases will cost around $70Canadian shipped...

heh...anyone selling bpa300 pcb's yet?

Has anyone figured out how to order the cases?? I think this has a lot of potential. Looks better than Hammond and way cheaper.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.