• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Components group buy for Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
When I put togheter all ther resistors in pices I get quit a high price, so I was thinking of doing a group buy of the resistors and possible some other small parts.

What parts are you intrested in of including in the group buy.

I intend of keeping th price down and not choose any exotic components but still choose good quality.

So long I'v found all resistors in acceptable packages.

This is preliminary.

Shaun said:
Interested in all except chips and inductors.

Just to qulify what I said before: by "chips" I really meant the power chips, not the smaller ones. The inductors were offered with the original GB.

Could you investigate options, and perhaps set up a poll of what people's needs are?

Something like:

1) Heat sinks
2) Power chips
3) All other components (split this list if necessary, but I would not recommend it).

I'v been quit busy for a couple of days so I have not had time to do much. I aim to buy smaler and simpler parts in this group buy, resistors and perhaps ceramic and foil capacitors, depending of intrest.

I need atleast 35 partisepents to get the price optimaly low and can do maximum 40 packages.

All resistors for one board cost about 35 SEK + shiping and paypalfees.
The resistors is metalfilm type, 1%.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.