Registered: April 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida. USA
Key Design Features: Amorphous conductive media (wire) - which is perfectly homogeneous, grain-less – i.e. identical in all directions, since it has no crystal structure at al.
Ultra thin wire: 0.001” (one-thousands of an inch) thick. Very thin wire is important for:
· minimizing skin effect (no harshness in the upper midrange and treble)
· minimizing time-domain errors (necessary for the clean, well defined bass, and perfect imaging)
· in realistic cable dimensions, allows the use of the STEALTH proprietary distributed LITZ geometry.
Proprietary non-resonant cable geometry: aka Stealth multicore distributed LITZ:
· Individually insulated strands (to eliminate direct electrical contact, i.e. galvanic interaction between strands – otherwise the multiple bare strands behave like a single thicker wire)
· Non-inductive bifilar winding - the advantage of the STEALTH multicore geometry.
· Electrical resonance control: the advantage of the STEALTH distributed LITZ geometry.
· Mechanical resonance control: dielectric and jacketing mechanical properties: optimized density and damping. Too much damping usually sterilizes and deadens the sound, while too little damping is even worse because of excessive “ringing” (unwanted uncontrolled resonances).
Characteristic impedance control: optimized relationships among capacitance, inductance and DC resistance: the ŚAKRA characteristic impedance and its resonant behavior (“Q” at RF frequencies) are different from any machine-made cable.
Ultra low energy storage dielectric: Stealth para-vacuum (Helium gas) + porous - i.e. foam-like Teflon. The Helium dielectric, combined with the multicore geometry, are the MAIN technical advantages of the Śakra, compare to the Indra. Porous Teflon has the lowest dielectric constant of all solid and semi-solid materials. Low dielectric constant = low energy storage = low distortion = fast sound. Helium gas dielectric properties is much better than even porous Teflon, better than air, and better than realistic (commercial) vacuum.
Proprietary Stealth connectors: custom and highly advanced; very low overall mass, solid silver contacts, machined ultra-modified PTFE (Teflon®) dielectric, Kevlar composite frame, Carbon Fiber/Titanium shells.
Advanced termination technique (high pressure crimping = cold weld) – a direct contact = seamless transition between the wire and the contact – no intermediate agent (solder) involved;
| · Date: Fri February 19, 2010 · Views: 14157
· Filesize: 23.4kb · Dimensions: 500 x 222 ·
|Keywords: Stealth Audio Sakra Interconnects|
|Additional Categories: Thetubeguy1954's Final Audio System...|