New needles!: Homedepot mistake

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Built one with Tangband W3-871S, thanks to Cyburg for putting up the easy to follow instructions. Even put in the notch filter (can't read schematics).

I have been burned by the mistake on HD cabinet stain, when they mixed up the wrong color (messed up my metronome...). Well I was passing by and saw their mistake for $1 (another customer rejection of the miniwax, water based stain I use). Walla!, looks perfect to my liking. I want to put the top on the cabinet (black) otherwise, looks good to me.

This is my 4th DIY. I can tell there are differences of BIB, metronome, and the Needles but they all sound good. It is not lacking in base on the music I listen to. Amazing to me the speaker size of the stuff I could swallow can sound so full. I hope I can stop building these things soon, since I have speaker in everyroom now (don't have room in one car garage..) and started to give them away to friends. My friend has already claimed the metronome. Enjoy the pics.

gychang

Attachments

• needles.jpg
    needles.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,160
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.