8 cm JVC driver project advice

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was wondering if anyone has some advice on the use of a jvc 8cm driver in an enclosure similar in dimensions to the Omega mini me. I like to make a smaller version of a mini me style enclosure for these drives. I thought the may make a nice bedroom system solution for a modded T-amp, since they actually sound good now; I just don't like the faux grey birdseye maple and thought they may benefit from a little larger enclosure.

they are speakers from the 1997 Eisa award winning UX-1000 system, the rest of system is long gone thanks to a careless moving company.

Speaker Model:
SP-UX1000GR

Driver model Number: VGS0b01-010
20w at 4 Ohms
I could not find any specs on the speaker and don't have the ability to test them;
Regarding frequency response I have found similar jvc systems that claim the speaker response to be about 55-60HZ through to 20,000hz

I really appreciate any advice, thanks,
David

This is what they look like:
http://cgi.ebay.com/JVC-mini-stereo...1119133QQihZ001QQcategoryZ39822QQcmdZViewItem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.