Electra FR or WR speaker?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

Got a deal on speakers at the local Value Village tonight. Big junkboard cabs, but inside were non-stock goodies.

One was a 10" 1973 CTS guitar speaker in mint condition. I know about it.

The other 10 incher w/whizzer I'm not so sure about. On the back it reads:

10TC-1
Electra
5W Max. 20W
8 ohms
Japan
Lo Eff

I understand everything except I can't Google info on "Electra" (not in plain drivers anyway) with this model #.

It's a pretty cool looking driver and I wouldn't mind finding a match to play with TL's :)

Cheers!

Attachments

• p1160002.jpg
    p1160002.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 170
Reviving this thread to see if someone has information on some electra drivers. They really appear to be Coral drivers, a Beta 8 maybe, the basket, etc looks the same but they have a tweeter added. Any information would be interesting. Thanks!

5443655189_74bfe1060c.jpg

5444257676_5f39508447.jpg

5443655305_8771e23523.jpg

-naz

These are very nice drivers just like the Beta 8s... They are the series(Alpha ?) before Coral came out with the Betas... IMHO if you dial in the highs correctly ... you have one of the best Coaxials around... Cabinet constructions, follow the East Marine's website for the Coral Beta 8, 4 port BR cabinet.. Have fun ...Excellent find..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.