Crazy...sh.... I just plugged my ports &..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Both subs have BASH plate's in them..

They are my 1st subs, suposed class D active with 50-150 setting, & also level adjustments, also phase 180-0 adjustments, I use the high pass in... do you think I can still try to cut it off @150 even with the wizzer still attached. I have Dave's phase plugs intalled & love those..... but wizzer is still attached & also remeber my cabs are now SEALED, don't know if that matters on cutting them, but sounds much better as a whole so far..Thanks for all the help in this.
J & G

Math question ..?

When I did the example of 150hz & 100K input impedance I came up with 0.000000011 instead of .011 ? Does the Note: uf =E-6 Farad have anything to do with it, I am not good at math but my daughter can help...If I new WHY decimal was moved 6 spots then I could get this...
Thanks,
J & G

I have three amps at present and they each have their positives and negatives.
Yahama HT. sounds good overall, but lacks definition.
Battery powered LM3875 gainclone. the most detail and a freaky blackhole background but with 5 watts/channel it takes a very efficent horn system to get the bass right.
SET. with only 2 watts a channel there is a problem with real bass even with efficent horn loading, but has a fanstastic mid response and the best soundstage of the three.
The most used for music is the GC, but i play movies with the HT system. The set mainly mass loads a shelve in the closet.
ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.