Vifa TG9 any one have opinions of this driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sorry to bump this old thread. But I am looking at this driver to. Has anyone had hands on experience with this driver?

Looks good on paper as said before...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1616

I am really interested in putting this in a horn of some sort for home use at fullrange...(i dont know much about horns, i figured id ask someone to design it if need be pay em)

hi.

I use these in my Tabaqs. they sound great but are
a) picky
b) detailed
c) clean

which means that the recordings ought to be good. I've put them in a 1m tall version of the tabaqs (the bottom section is filled with sand) and they use 16mm MDF. I'll post some fotos when they are worth it ;)

in the mean time, i now have some 819021 HDS tweeters that i'd quite like to use as supertweeters (either they don't go above 14k or I can't hear it); anyone got any ideas for a simple xo @ 2-3k? it's mainly for the car... though at the moment i'm really tempted to just use a DLS Ultimate A7 and A2....

Bret

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.