Completed Exact Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
bappe said:
HIi!

Nice ti see that you have them up and running! (thanx for the e-mail). The cabinets look very nice indeed. I will be in Singapore with some spare time on the 14th of May, maybe we could get together and listen to them? I don't have my mu:exacta drivers yet but it should not be to far now.......The drivers I'm getting will fit very nicely into a good front horn, even if that is not the exact way I'll be using them.

BR,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sure no problems at all, send me an email closer to the date and we'll meet up. Also if you have more time in Singapore , maybe I can show you some other horn set-ups like the Azura.

el`Ol said:
Meanwhile the Feastrex site shows specs and frequency responses. The small size, quite high Fs and very low Qts looks much more like a driver for the Schmackshorn than for a ported box.

http://www.feastrex.com

Actually, I've this gut feeling that both the Exacts and Feastrex drivers will sound very good in Nelson Pass's J-Low Horns... I really hope to be able to try the J-Low one of these days.. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.