fe206esr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cool, mine arrived on Monday and I`ve increased my weight training so I can handle these. What cabinet are you building for them, so far the Fostex recommended horn looks like the way I`ll go. Ron`s Dallas horns really interest me, but in my shop, the Fostex will probably suit my woodworking skills best. Have you started breaking them in yet? Keep us posted of your progress.

Sorry Scottmoose, I`ll try to curb my enthusiasm, but it won`t be easy. I`m sure there is a pair with your name on it when you`re ready. I`m interested to see what somebody with your expreience and knowledge would do with them. Wish I was smart enough to experiment with them. I`ll just do what Fostex recommends.

Thanks JerryT for the input. My room can accomodate the Fostex cabinets and I`ve had good results with 5 of their designs that I`ve built so far. What I found most interseting was the mod, shorting the neg terminal to the driver`s frame. I will try this on hte regular Fe206e`s in the Fostex recommended BLH. Thanks again....someday I`m gonna be good at this.

Are you sure? :D

Attachments

• solo 206 28.jpg
    solo 206 28.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 484
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.