Lowther GB?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What kind of box for the DX55? BHL?
Hi Tony:) I dont think this is restricted to the DX55:) First we have to agree on a model:) Being the nice guy as Ver Halen is, maybe we can order different makes?? Yes, backloaded horns, or as I am considering; Quarterwave tapered mass loaded boxes;)
With a pair of nice Lowthers, I guess you can try some different boxes? I would love to give it a shot or two:D

Steen:cool:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:

Hi Tony:) I dont think this is restricted to the DX55:) First we have to agree on a model:) Being the nice guy as Ver Halen is, maybe we can order different makes?? Yes, backloaded horns, or as I am considering; Quarterwave tapered mass loaded boxes;)
With a pair of nice Lowthers, I guess you can try some different boxes? I would love to give it a shot or two:D

hedlunds or Hornet BIG

or some Mau,for less skilled carpenters ;)

Steenoe, please start a new GB thread in the appropriate forum, posting about a speaker driver GB in a thread in the Pass Labs area is hardly on topic, is it?
Pinkie. I wasnt sure about this at all:smash: I am sorry if I posted wrongly;) But, but, this is not a normal GB so I just thought the guys in this department would have some interest?? It is not my GB whatsoever! Mr. Ver Halen gave us an offer that I thought would have interest here!! If you insist I will start a new thread in the GB department, but since I have nothing to do with it, I am not at all that inclined to!! Whatever, if it can help the fellow DIY'ers somehow, I will:) Well, pinkmouse it was just like one word took the other about that deal with Jon Ver Halen :) Once again, I am sorry if I made a mistake:)

Edit, please read the Passlabs thread, pinkmouse, I am sure you will understand:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.