Suggestion for my First Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

This is actually my first post here. I want to build a Bookshelf Enclosure, but have no experience at all.

My intention is to crete something cheap (don't want to spend more than 50 dolars with the drivers) but with great result!

What do you suggest me? I intent to use it in my room (about 12m²).

It would be nice if someone could tell me an easy place to buy the driver in Manhattan, since I'll be there in January.

Ps. Sorry if I made English mistakes, but I'm Brazilian and it's been a while since I don't work my English out.

Thanks!

gazolli said:
(don't want to spend more than 50 dolars with the drivers) but with great result!

in my room (about 12m²).

Hmmm ... at the risk of sounding like a broken record, but do you know a place where you can get some Monacor SPH-60X drivers?
A friend of mine has 9-10 liter cabinets running in his 12m^2 dorm room.
26.5€ per driver. Bassreflex and tuned flat till 60Hz. He seems more satisfied with the sound than I expected. :)

Search the forum for the CesT speakers I designed. You'll find some info there, and post here if you want the dimentions to cut the wood.

An other thing you can check out are the "Lancettas", they are ML-QWTL's with a driver from Tang Band. I forgot the exact type tho. :cannotbe:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.