Speaker Wholesales/Manufacturer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anybody know of any manufacturer/wholesaler that I can purchase speakers in quantities of 100 - 200 pcs. at a time? I am looking for a full range 4" driver that will fit into a product that I am thinking of manufacturing. The driver should be of reasonable quality (not junk), but also at a reasonable price.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

N

The speaker I need should be a full range driver. The one that I am currently using was discontinued, but the specs are as follows:

~Paper cone, rubber surround
~Power Handling 10W RMS/ 15W max
~Freq. Range 75 - 20,000 Hz
~Impedence: 8 OHMS
~Fs: 105 Hz
~SPL 86 dB
~Dimensions : 4" x 3-11/16" x 2-1/4"

I would prefer a speaker with higher SPL, and rated at 4 ohms, but beggers can't be choosers.

Also, I would prefer a round 4-1/4" round frame. The one I was using had a square frame that I had to grind down in order to use.

Thanks again,
N

Not sure about the price point, but Adire Audio sells primarily to the OEM market. Maybe they have an OEM driver in production that fits your criteria.

http://adireaudio.com/OEM/Drivers.htm

edit: Looks like they do small quantities as well, " With extensive production capabilities both domestic and abroad, we can supply your driver runs from as small as 12 to over 1 million units a year. (from Adire website)"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.