where is radioshack drivers on site?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
trying to search for the radioshack drivers on the RS website. Cannot find any... do they still make some?

any good fullrange drivers (60Hz - 10khz to 15khz) out there for relatively inexpensive??

i need 8 of them and don't want to spend a lot... just trying an experiment and don't want to throw away a lot of money.

Thanks!

maybe i be more specific

i am looking to do this as an experiment:

4 drivers one on each side of enclosure.. all wired same phase so no need for a BSC.

these drivers are run full with no filtering. probably looking for 50-60Hz ported enclosure.

now i do not know what top end frequency these will run to.... but i will place a tweeter facing up on the top of the enclosure.

so the question remains... what should the x-over frequency be on the tweeter?

this post could be on the regular loudspeaker forum but the 4 drivers on side of enclosure are more full range than anything.

maybe i only need them to go to 10kHz.

so a 5 1/4 driver run flat to 10kHz... like vifa MG10SD09-08 but this is a little over my budget.... at least for an experiment.

All i want is a cheap 5 1/4 driver that has a flat frequency response on axis and off... :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.