Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Yuri, if I could speak your language like you can speak English, I'd be a happy man.

This thread is probably not the best place for this discussion, but providing the TQWT cabinet is specifically designed from the outset to have 2 drivers in it, then it should work fine. However, don't try placing both Monacor's on the front baffle unless you're going to cross them over very early to a tweeter or you'll run into all sorts of nasty lobing effects because the driver-centres are too far apart. The result of lobing is that the high-frequencies will a) become very rough, and b) will be quickly attenuated.

Regards
Scott

Scottmoose said:

This thread is probably not the best place for this discussion,
thank you Scott. I see. let me know another place for my idea explanation. I have a few reason.
now I have to choose type of finish these TQWP.
will be nice to paint it as fractal colours - very expressive and original
or - antique by real wood
or - put the final touches by marble

latest FAST-system

Hi,

I have allready shown these construction in the "loudspeakers"-area (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77544) but I think it can be shown here too.

I have build a Coral 8A70 in closed volume and added a Fostex W300A-II in a TML.

right now I am very happy with the sound. It is complete different to the FX-Horn. It plays out mor details. Some of my friends like the horn better because it plays "smoother" not so direkt.

It is always a desicion with witch speaker I should listen.

Attachments

• 80er_10.jpg
    80er_10.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 7,403
hi one1speed

he sub is just a Fostex FW800. I have build it in a corner of my room. Right now it plays in a 2200-2500ltr volume. But the volume is too big. The sound is deep but not very exact. The woofer is one of the best I have ever had in my hands.

But maybe u should come and listen to it yourselve?! U are invited

Till

Attachments

• 80er_09.jpg
    80er_09.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6,334
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: DIY Project

Sclalars said:
I have a lot of pics from the production of them, but I`m not sure if I can post them here?
Let me know, and I`ll post them where they aught to be.

Sclalars

Lovely work... go ahead and post away. You probably want to start a new thread so they don't get lost -- do post a link to that thread here thou.

dave