Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Horn Speaker Khang Audio DIY

I call it Horn Speaker Khang Audio DIY.
Siemens Klangfilm drivers. Walnut wood finish.
Here's my Youtube Channel with many more DIY projects, sorry for no English sub yet. Khang - Audio loa toan dải va Amply đen
- YouTube

I'm from Vietnam and I really love Audio DIY

Attachments

• IMG_0864(FILEminimizer).jpg
    IMG_0864(FILEminimizer).jpg
    790 KB · Views: 1,756
  • IMG_7451.JPG
    IMG_7451.JPG
    689.6 KB · Views: 1,734
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,669
  • IMG_0061 copy.jpg
    IMG_0061 copy.jpg
    905.8 KB · Views: 1,633
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,492
Here's my Youtube Channel with many more DIY projects, sorry for no English sub yet. Khang - Audio loa toan dải va Amply đen
- YouTube

Very nice, Khang.

I can see you love horns, front or back loaded, and not afraid to go big!

And you seem to love what you are doing, from watching a few videos. Enjoy!

My Kongo with fe126en had to move down to the basement storage, so I build a pair of FH3 (first with fe126en, but upgraded to the Alpairs) that I'm really satisfied with. But my last project, a pair of speakers for the christmas trip is what I wanted to show, the nScan-Ken. They've been playing for about 24 hours now and sound great, eventhough they do lack a bit of bass. Really happy with this project.

Hope it works with the pictures...

/Viktor

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• FH3-nScanKen.jpg
    FH3-nScanKen.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,902
  • nScanKen.jpg
    nScanKen.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,867
Last edited:
Thanx Kiril,

That looks to have all the information needed.

dave

Hi Dave! Please forgive my ignorance but just what program does it take to open those two .dwg and .dxf files that were mentioned in post #3093 when you responded to Kiril about the U-horn? Oh, I do have another question for you before I let you go, if you don't mind. Have you, or anyone whose opinion on audio you trust, heard the Etheraudio 7.1.12 drivers yet and if so, what's your opinion on them? TIA Dave and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I'm listening to: Notes From New York by Bill Charlap Trio

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom Scata)

- YouTube

Khangaudio you do exquisite work. Those speakers and your workmanship look as good as the speakers produced by many name brands IMNSHO! I bet if you were living in North America you'd have more work than you'd know what to do with and I'd be your very first customer requesting you build me a pair of speakers just like the pair shown in your post. All my best to you and to your continued work my friend.

I'm listening to: Navigator by Paul McCandless

Outward size may be similar but internals are different and the Sonido has smooth internals, the Vulcan uses the Olson/Nagaoka approach where expansions at the bends act as low pass filters improving performance.

aion_cons.GIF
vulcan-c-3d.gif

dave

Dave, thanks for that explanation and bit of education. I often wondered why the Olson/Nagaoka method used such abrupt right-angle changes at the expansion "bends" if you will, and now I know!

I'm listening to: Navigator by Paul McCandless