Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

how many liters...? very nice cabinet !

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,979
how many liters...? very nice cabinet !

The speaker is built from plans by Bob Brines (his design B10-A10 for A10p speaker drivers). The speaker enclosure is approximately 15 1/2 litters interior volume. I would very much recommend you contact Mr. Brines for more information since the plans are available from him and are complete and very nicely done (especially for the price).

Roger

Tang Band W4-1320SIF bookshelf

This pair of Tang Band W4-1320SIF bookshelves are my first full range system build. The intention is to replace the stereo speakers in my 2.1 home theater.

End result with tunned aluminium ports:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Plastic ports:

Another project - twin port sperakers I designed 10 years ago using Vifa drivers. Now my brother enjoys them.

Fostex BK-12m folded horn. Too bad my room mate really liked them & I could't refuse the offer . What I really want to build late spring is Olson /Nagaoka Kongo manifolds but I'm not certain how much better/different (? ) they would be.

Hey Acurus are those Olson /Nagaoka Kongo manifolds you want to build similar to the Sachiko's shown in this photo of my Sachiko speakers in the audio room?

I'm listening to: Inside Out by The Connection

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom Scata)

Tom - the Kongos and Sachikos share DNA, the main difference of course being in the driver for which each was designed - the former for FE126En (newer model driver) , and the latter for the FE206E. For that matter the current equivalent of Sachiko for 206En would be the Kirishima

very confusing for sure - I thought I had problems with the Fonken nomenclature when there were only 2 or 3 models to contend with