Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Hi all. I recently built two full rangers, and have been lurking for a few weeks, so I thought I might as well post up my stuff. Neither is too elaborate, but I'm 100% hooked on FR now. I'll likely be in for "bigger & badder" FR when the itch to build hits again.

For my living room, FE126En in BK12m horns. My woodwork, not the kit. The stands are filled with about 50-lbs of sand. I'm currently powering these with a Dayton DTA-100a, but have a set of 2A3 monoblocks in the works.

_1015544-800x800_zps18ad6e36.jpg

And a repost from the Markaudio section, my CHR-70a desktop speakers for work.

_1015577-800x800_zps5a772253.jpg

Hi all. I recently built two full rangers, and have been lurking for a few weeks, so I thought I might as well post up my stuff. Neither is too elaborate, but I'm 100% hooked on FR now. I'll likely be in for "bigger & badder" FR when the itch to build hits again.

For my living room, FE126En in BK12m horns. My woodwork, not the kit. The stands are filled with about 50-lbs of sand. I'm currently powering these with a Dayton DTA-100a, but have a set of 2A3 monoblocks in the works.

And a repost from the Markaudio section, my CHR-70a desktop speakers for work.

Splendit!;):)

Chad,

Could you share a picture of your rack for electronics. I am looking for inspiration to build one.
Nice speakers,

Davide