Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

doorman said:
Yup, the finish is nice.What is it?

An undercoat of black and a top coat of...

:D

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8,121
here is a picture with me. I am something around 1.85m ant the FX-horn is 1.65m high.

After some more month I have changed several detail at the horn. Started with the volume behind the driver. Right now I think I have something around 65-70 liters.
Second step was the acoustic filter in front of the driver as you can see at the first picture.
Than I have played with an acoustic filter at the horn throat.

I haven´t changed a detail any more since nearly one year.

It just woks fine.

Attachments

• fx200-04.jpg
    fx200-04.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 8,962
Full Range Loudspeaker

I have been a member here for a while, but this is my first post.

I really like the sound of Ted Jordan's JX-92 drivers and have built several designs.

Here is one that is a modified Voight Pipe. I mates to a sub my son built and does home theater and wonderful music duty even without the sub on.

leemc123:angel:

Attachments

• jordan 5.5.jpg
    jordan 5.5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 7,946
Re: Full Range Loudspeaker

how did u get the "piano" finish on the cabinet?

leemc123 said:
I have been a member here for a while, but this is my first post.

I really like the sound of Ted Jordan's JX-92 drivers and have built several designs.

Here is one that is a modified Voight Pipe. I mates to a sub my son built and does home theater and wonderful music duty even without the sub on.

leemc123:angel:

is there a web site where I can get detail measurement/design of these fantastic looking cabinets?, any comments on the sound?

thanks,

Roemhild said:
here is a picture with me. I am something around 1.85m ant the FX-horn is 1.65m high.

After some more month I have changed several detail at the horn. Started with the volume behind the driver. Right now I think I have something around 65-70 liters.
Second step was the acoustic filter in front of the driver as you can see at the first picture.
Than I have played with an acoustic filter at the horn throat.

I haven´t changed a detail any more since nearly one year.

It just woks fine.

acaudio said:
@ Till Roemhild & Raffi Bauer

I built a horn in support to your construction. Active driven by Firstwatt F1. It works (sounds) very well. Have a look at www.acaudio.de I posted there any pics about building. Thank you for share your theory.

Best Regards
Adam

Hi Adam,

u did a real good job. Thx for using our theorie. Where are u from? Maybe I´ve the chance to listen to these Horns.
Do you mind to post the horn-data

lenght, opening area, etc...

Hi Sumack,

I like them very much.They play music nice and the price is low.
They just need more space...I mean bigger boxes if you want to go low.
Bass is deep and defined; the midrange is clear and smooth.
All they need is a little help on the top - cheap tweeter and 0.47uF cap in my setup.

Regards;
Igla